Ed Stetzer, Ph.D., is the Executive Director of LifeWay Research, a prolific author, and well-known conference speaker. Stetzer has planted, revitalized, and pastored churches, trained pastors and church planters on six continents, holds two masters degrees and two doctorates,
and has written dozens of articles and books.
Stetzer is a contributing editor for Christianity Today, a columnist for Outreach Magazine, and is frequently cited or interviewed in news outlets such as USAToday and CNN. He is also the Executive Editor of The Gospel Project, which is used by over 1 million individuals each week. Stetzer is Executive Editor of Facts & Trends Magazine, a Christian leadership magazine with a circulation of 70,000 readers.
Stetzer serves as Senior Fellow of the Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College, Visiting Professor of Research and Missiology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Visiting Research Professor at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, and has taught at many other colleges and seminaries.
As of fall 2015, Stetzer co-hosts BreakPoint This Week, a radio broadcast that airs on over 400 media outlets. He also serves as Lead Pastor of Grace Church in Nashville, Tennessee, a congregation he planted in 2011, and teaching pastor at Christ Fellowship, a multi-cultural gigachurch in Miami, Florida.
He has written the following books:
• Planting New Churches in a Postmodern Age (2003),
• Perimeters of Light: Biblical Boundaries for the Emerging Church (w/ Elmer Towns, 2004),
• Breaking the Missional Code: Your Church Can Be a Missionary in Your Community (w/ David Putman, 2006),
• Planting Missional Churches (2006),
• Comeback Churches: How 234 Churches Turned around and Yours Can Too (with Mike Dodson, 2007),
• 11 Innovations in the Local Church (with Elmer Towns and Warren Bird, 2007),
• Compelled by Love: The Most Excellent Way to Missional Living (with Philip Nation, 2008),
• Lost and Found: The Younger Unchurched and Churches that Reach Them (with Richie Stanley and Jason Hayes,
• Viral Churches: How Church Planters Can Become Movement Makers (with Warren Bird, 2010),
• Spiritual Warfare & Missions (with Jerry Rankin, 2010),
• Transformational Church (with Thom Rainer, 2010),
• MissonShift: Mission Issues in the Third Millenium (with David J. Hesselgrave, 2010),
• Compelled: Living the Mission of God (with Philip Nation, 2011),
• The Mission of God Study Bible (with Philip Nation, 2012),
• Subversive Kingdom: Becoming Agents of Gospel Transformation (2012), and
• Transformational Groups (with Eric Geiger, 2014).